Nuke their ass, take their gas...

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Sep 15 19:22:44 GMT 2001

     As horrible as it is ,the ONLY thing that brought Imperial Japan to
it's knees
     was the Pay Load of the Enola Gay. Present day Japan is alive and well.
     Think of possible interaction of Drug Cartells and Terrorist Networks
, Today.
     Extreme measures may be necessary to preserve the freedom and liberty of
     people in free world nations enjoy. Slavery is the other side of the coin.
     The lessons of history show us how pacifist activity in the early 20th
Century
     Lead to more serious damage to be undone with much higher Human costs.
     Our butts are in the soup, we must fight for our freedoms now, before it's
     too late. History shows Nevill Chamberland was Wrong and Winston
Churchill
     was Right. Most folks would do well to revisit the History of the 1900
to 1950
     time period. There are parallels Today of Douglass McArthur as well.
     History has a nasty habit of repeating itself , if we don't recognize
the signs.
     Its time for the tuff to get going, for the going is getting tuff.
     Len