off topic but i have to say it.

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun Sep 16 13:56:03 GMT 2001

Geez,
and all I've been using my cruise for is speed control.
Well, I'm gonna enable the whole enchilada for the trip to the powwow.  I'll
just feed in a map of the trip, give it the corrections for the rotation of the
earth, and once I get out on the highway I can kick back and go to sleep.

So does anybody know if the detonation sequence is disabled in software or
hardware?  I'd better remember to check that one.

Hmm...  There's probably no automatic stop once I reach my destination.  They
don't really need brakes on those babies.  Maybe I should tie an alarm clock
into the ecm, just to make sure I'm awake in time?
Shannen