off topic but i have to say it.

Keith D. Miller kdmiller at westnet.com
Mon Sep 17 03:03:20 GMT 2001

Obviously you know not your history, the year 1881 comes to
mind. Not to mention 1995. So many others are attributing
the actions of a few to the many, so why shouldn't I...

> It is our mission to eradicate them from the Earth,
> regardless of whatever type of nukeular means
> necessary...Negotiations with them have failed for the
> last 50 years...Conventional weaponry dosent
> work...Intense heat and light are the only language they
> understand...God has empowered us with his light to be
> light bringers...I say let our light shine! all 11,000,000
> deg. of it...There is simply to much mixture of good and
> evil in those countrys to try and sort it out manually
> anymore...unfortunatly casualtys are necessary...Most of
> the "innocent" are 2 faced ...They were throwing candy
> yesterday, but support President Bush today... what about
> tommorrow when we leave?

50 years eh? You must be one of those that believes terrorism
is an Arab invention against the formation of the State
of Israel. Terrorism has been around alot longer than
that. Typically only the uninformed or self-centered types
believe it's a modern phenomenon, it's only modern
technology that has made it possible for terrorists to
execute increasingly dramtic plots with a higher toll.

As has been said many times, those who do not know their
history are destined to repeat it.

Keith