Nuke their ass, take their gas...

Doug Dayson djdayson at home.com
Mon Sep 17 18:55:01 GMT 2001

Look George, everything you say below is correct, but remember this...

The fundamentalists control the rogue states. They kill and imprison their own
women and moderates (who are in the minority BTW). This isn't and wasn't caused
by the USA, they do it on their own as they believe "God" commands them to...???

These fundamentalists who support terrorism have declared war on the innocent
civilians of the world, not just us here in the USA.

So, if there are to be losses of innocent civilians I offer that it's better that
they are theirs versus ours (at least we try and limit such losses, they
predicate their entire battle plan on the loss of innocent civilians).

Destroying a remote mountain canyon as a demonstration, and then issuing the
warning that states sponsering mass terrist attacks will lose their capitol
cities is a radical plan that I hope doesn't become necessary, but if it does
it'll be effective.

You're right about Bin Laden, he wants a war between all of Islam and the west,
though he'd better be careful of what he wishes for! That WWIII scenerio is
unwinnable for them,
and would result in their complete eradication, as well as the poisoning of a
large portion of the planet.

I feel for the innocents on both sides, and pray like hell that old Bin Laden
doesn't get his way!

All that needs to happen is that the rogue fundamentalist states have to police
themselves in a civilized manor and the problem is solved.

Doug