Nuke their ass, take their gas...

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Sep 19 00:44:29 GMT 2001

     The Pres said ; " We're not going to use a 2 million dollar Missle to
      blow a camel's ass out of a tent."
      I think this situation is going to be different. Conventional Warfare
      for the most part won't be effective against terrorist networks . We're
      going to need to identify the appropriate targets first. Making Marters
      of them is exactly what they want. On the other hand , frying large
      numbers of terrorists would be an improvement.
      One has to wonder what they'll try next, biological , chemical , viral or
      other ugly things to the infrastructure.
      You're right buying loyalty doesn't work , never has.
       Len