Nuke their ass, take their gas...

terryk terryk at foothill.net
Wed Sep 19 04:00:12 GMT 2001

Ok, look at it this way. The objective is to win, not just look good.

Instead of dropping million dollar bombs, drop food, Walkmans, free
cellphones, medicine, Raybans, TV's (with transmitters and camera's),
Indiglo watches, clothing, etc., wait 1 year and then see who will do what
for us......

You gotta be a visionary.

TK