DIY-WB update -- shipping --

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 20 04:36:18 GMT 2001

Thanks Bob,

we appreciate it.

BW

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gmecm at diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm at diy-efi.org]On Behalf
Of Bob Valentine
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 9:18 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Cc: RRauscher at nni.com
Subject: DIY-WB update -- shipping --

It's a reality, the boards are shipping!  I've shipped out about 60% of the
boards.  The rest will be shipped next Tuesday (9/25).

I am leaving for the the EFI Pow-Wow III in Ohio today (9/20) so email sent
to bob at tecmark.com or wideband at tecmark.com will not be replied to until I
get back on Tuesday (9/25).

The parts kit is in progress, Steve C. has the final quantity and buyer
list.   Note that Steve C. is handing the parts kits; questions reguarding
it are best directed to him.

Reminder, the schematic & other info for the DIY-WB project is at:

http://www.diy-efi.org/diy_efi/projects/diy_wb/

-> Bob Valentine
-> wideband at tecmark.com