Small TBI question

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 15:01:51 GMT 2001

Maybe you should do something like what I'm going to attempt...  I got a single-barrel TB from a
port-injected DOHC 2.0L (IIRC) GM engine, complete with IAC and TPS.  This one looks like the
throttle shaft can be removed easilly.  I'm going to machine a "sleeve" to fit tightly inside the
bore of the TB and use a smaller butterfly.  It's a lot of work, but I can size it to any engine
that way...  Like 20 HP in my case.

Squash