Holley Projection4

mrcad472 at bigplanet.com mrcad472 at bigplanet.com
Mon Sep 24 23:40:26 GMT 2001

I have seen the old analog 2bbl Projection units on a supercharged application, but can't say that I've seen them on a turbo setup. Why not convert to a GM setup and tune it? It's been done before. There's a guy on the list that did a twin-turbo TransAm. I definately wouldnt go back to the carb. Carbs and turbos aren't a very good combination. Turbos work so much better when you've got a good ECM to control everything.

Scott