Wide Band O2 sensor parts kits

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed Sep 26 17:34:58 GMT 2001

Steven, don't spend a lot of time/effort on the shipping problem.  The
Post Office has a flat rate priority mail envelope for $3.95, including
the envelope, anywhere in the US.  It's up to a pound, so you could
probably include the video in there for people who want it.  Good idea
on the video, by the way.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet