WOT open loop/closed loop

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 22:58:33 GMT 2001

In a message dated 9/26/2001 10:44:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rjs at bnl.gov
writes:

> Hi JW,
>
>  I was thinking about using your trick to set this truck up.  The big
>  problem is this is my daily driver and it also has to be driveable by my
>  wife while I am working on the tuning.

Yea, Thats a problem alright. As soon as my wife sees the wires strung across
the seat, she puts it in park and shuts it off. I don't blame her since some
mornings even I have a hard time starting it. When I try to "guess" where the
pot is, I usually am wrong, so I have to hok up the scantool to see what temp
I'm tricking it to and then I can get it started easily.  JW