TBI on blown small-block?

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Thu Sep 27 12:12:29 GMT 2001

>  Uh... centrifugals are radically nonlinear.  I don't know
> where you can
> find any curves for those offhand, but www.eaton.com has them
> for their
> line of Roots blowers.

Sorry if I was wrong about the centrifugals.  I've always seen people
claiming that they produce boost that's perfectly linear to the engine revs
- maybe they're a bit mistaken.  Apparently, I need to pick up one of my own
so I can learn more about them;)

Thanks much for the Eaton link!  For some reason, I didn't think to check
there, even though I've got a friend who works for them.  No, I can't get
free blowers - I've already asked.  I did get some cool thread-locking
compound, though.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.bryantperformance.com