quick question

toddburkard at pcmc.com toddburkard at pcmc.com
Fri Sep 28 18:40:20 GMT 2001

THANKS !!

Todd

                    JTesta1966 at aol
                    .com                 To:     gmecm at diy-efi.org
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    owner-gmecm at di       Subject:     Re: quick question
                    y-efi.org

                    09/28/01 01:12
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to gmecm

In a message dated 9/28/01 1:50:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
toddburkard at pcmc.com writes:

<< Quick question I'm at work so I can't look it up. Wide open throttle on
 TBI unit what is the voltage reading coming off of it? I know Ref in is 5
 and I think the Idle position was like .56 V .

 Thanks guys, >>
 ~4.4-4.8v

Jim (FA) Testa                                 Type86 on buick.fiendish.net
ASE Cert Master Tech                                 jtesta1966 at aol.com
L1 Adv Engine Performance                     http://www.turbojim.com
<A HREF="http://www.ajlc.waterloo.on.ca/gnsearch.html">Search the GNTTYPE
archives