DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

John Lamb jll at edge.net
Sat Sep 1 02:15:09 GMT 2001

I don't want to get in the middle of this back and forth exchange.
I don't mean to take away anything from your works.
So, This is a different topic ok:
I would just like to point out one small flaw in your sampling example
of the O2 sensor output. You cannot get any meaningfull data of a 31Hz
pulse using a 31 Hz sample rate. Do a little research on aliasing and
Nyquist theory.  Most people that I know use a high-speed data ACQ to
view the O2 or an Oscope. In either case, sample rates are in the kHz.
JL