[Gmecm] Trip computer data defention

Dave Hall dave
Mon Apr 4 22:42:08 UTC 2005

I'm interested to know too - there could be a couple of options, but I
haven't measured anything yet.

It could just be the injector signal before the final output stage (minus
ringing & other effects), could be a separate oscillation out with frequency
related to injector pulse width, etc etc.

If noone has the info, I may do some measurements to find out :)

Cheers,

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Andrew Huxtable, IT Support, Lonsdale
Sent: Monday, 4 April 2005 7:44 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] Trip computer data defention

Hi,
	Does anyone have any info relating to what sort of info comes
out and the format of the trip computer output pin(A2) on an 808/165
(or any for that matter, they might be the same?)

I'm looking at options for a transplant Trip computer into my car that
does not have one. Or possibly to make one.

Thanks,
	Andrew