[Gmecm] 165 ECM ALDL 8192 baud interface lockups

Dan tech_auto
Tue Apr 26 19:26:34 UTC 2005

Wondering if there is an 1227165 expertise left in this group?

I've been fighting sporadic lockups with the '165  and the 8912 baud
interface using ECM852 and TunerCat. Swapped out laptops and still
having interface hangs. I caught a thread somewhere that this is known
to occur with the 165. Also that later units had better quality.
However, I don't want to jump to conclusions as to the cause. Is the
interface hang due to hardware or with the 165's  internal software?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

350/Vortec TPI