[Gmecm] editing bin files

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Mon Aug 1 03:15:37 UTC 2005

I believe that is actually my problem is I do have a
bin but no definition file so it is reading it with
another definition file. Tunerpro seems ok but with
every computer I have installed it on I get an error
and it has to close although that may be due to me
reading a 749 bin file with the wrong definition file.
If that is my only problem then I would be happy
except for the fact that I just need to find a
definition file somewhere.