[Gmecm] TPS for diesel

Don Sauman donsauman
Tue Dec 20 03:27:11 UTC 2005

Guys

I am installing (shoehorning) a GM 6.2 lt Diesel into my 1983 Jeep
wagon. As I am using an MT1 (4L80E) autotrans, I need to locate a TPS,
slotted mounting plates, shaft attachments, and connector with some
leads, to go on the end of the Stanadyne Rossa Master DB2 injection pump.

If anyone has these items available, I would like to hear from you.

Items like that are difficult to get here in Australia. Also some GM
Suppliers will not ship overseas.

I can direct email a small image of the parts if needed.

Thanks
Don

--
Don Sauman MA