[Gmecm] Vacuum referenced TBI fuel pressure regulator

DV Fagan dvfagan
Sun Jul 10 03:19:17 UTC 2005

Hi Jay,
I put the GM Vacuum modulated regulator on my '95 350
K1500.  At the same time I did the mods to raise the
injector pods and clean up the airflow.  Completely
stock, it made good power to 4000 rpm.  With an AEI
aircleaner and a flowmaster 3" exhaust, it made power
to 4250.  With the TBI airflow mods and the regulator,
it still is making power at 5000.  The cam and
valvetrain are stock, so that is as far as I'm willing
to go. Idle is still smooth and I haven't altered the
prom.