[Gmecm] really weird problem ... vn v6 commodore memcal.

Tom Prucha tprucha
Fri Jul 15 04:29:17 UTC 2005

I think there are other ways to invoke limp mode, independent of the ECM
and Memcal. For example, on my Buick I think it runs in limp mode if the
"orange" wire connection to the battery is disconnected.  The Buick has
a connector near the battery where the wire can be disconnected for
clearing codes and adaptive memory. You say you've changed the ECM and
the Memcal.... perhaps you can find another V6 Commodore to test the ECM
with Memcal on?