Keith RE: [Gmecm] help please

WopOnTour wopontour
Wed Jun 15 02:59:30 UTC 2005

> but is there some particular reason to subject everyone on the list to
> your private discussion?

Try reading the entire thread! Do you know anything about list
subscriptions? She has NO CHOICE!! Sheesh
Pam,
follow the link at the bottom of each email
and follow the instructions on that page to unsubscribe
* you can probably do something similar for any of your brother's other list
subscriptions
Stay Strong
WopOnTour