[Gmecm] 1997 5.7 VOTEC ENGINE

JOSEPH FELA felajoseph
Mon Jun 20 18:09:34 UTC 2005

I am repowering a boat that sank and froze and I would like to do it as
cheap as possible. It was orginally a 4.3v6 and everthing about it junk. So
I am going to get a late 350 with the poppet style fuel injection and use a
730 ecm. I would rewire the injectors so it is like the 730 ecm and wire the
rest of the senors acordingly.  I was wondering if anyone has tried this
before and where did you place the o2 sensor. I am going with barr exhaust
maifolds. Also where is the best place to get the tpi memcal.