[Gmecm] 1997 5.7 VOTEC ENGINE

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Jun 20 19:45:06 UTC 2005

Ward Spoonmore had a vortec wired like a TPI, there are some comments in
the archives about it.  I can't recall an approximate date, though, so
it'll probably take some digging to find it.  Not sure about the O2
sensor, I've got a boat also that I want to put EFI on but haven't
thought about where to put it.  For a memcal, get it at the dealer or
from gmpartsdirect.com.  you can download some from the FTP site but you
takes your chances with them.

--steve