[Gmecm] Can't keep car in closed loop...

jason34 jasonscorvairs
Sun Mar 20 17:00:12 UTC 2005

Hi do you have a picture of the 4 wire o2 wiring diagram. That what I want
to to on my truck. THANKS JASON

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org]On Behalf
Of Sixpakmak15 at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:04 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] Can't keep car in closed loop...

You guys are great... It ended up being the O2's... all I had was a single
wire on my 93 TA... I just finished fully building the motor, supercharger
and 50# inj's included... It was running way to rich to stay in closed loop
with the single wires and enevitably killed those.. So I just installed 4
wire heated, And they work AWSOME.. car went right into CL and stayed there
as soon as the heated to about 750mv or so... Thanks for all the help...

Mike