[Gmecm] Got a good one for you all now!

Sixpakmak15 at aol.com Sixpakmak15
Mon Mar 21 01:53:28 UTC 2005

Hey everyone... Here's my problem... When I plug in the knock sensor, the
knock counts go up insanely fast.. around 50,000 counts for just a few minutes of
driving... I know its gotta be false, but I'm not sure what I need to do to
fix it, or if I can... But here's the ringer... When it's pluged in, the BLMs
and INTs go wild, there all split,  as low as 10 and as high as 200... But this
is only when the Knock sensors plugged in... When I unplug it, they stay at a
constant 128, and don't move... but I know this can't be right either because
i'm using a practically stock tune, with a BUTT load of modifications... I'm
new at tuning, so can anyone give me a good educated guess at what the heck
might be going on? I appreciate the help guys... I've listed the mods below...

93 Trans Am Build... 383 Stroker LT4 54cc Port and Polished 2.05int, 1.625exh
Heads...Port Matched LT4 intake, Crane Gold 1.6int 1.5exh Roller Rockers,
Callies Forged 3.750 Steal Crank, JE 31cc dish Pistons, Oliver 5.7 H-Rods, Cam
Motion 576/555-233/245 at 114 custom grind, Paxton Novi-2000 S/C 10-12psi, NOS 50
shot Wet, Custom Tuning, Dual Walbro 255lph, 50# RX Inj, Hooker Ceramic Super
Comp Headers, Off-Road Y-Pipe, Flowmaster Cat-Back, K&N, M6