[Gmecm] Got a good one for you all now!

Sixpakmak15 at aol.com Sixpakmak15
Mon Mar 21 16:31:34 UTC 2005

I am going to have it put on a dyno, especially for tuning WOT... but the
Knock was simply going wild at idle and a light cruise... All the sensors are
new... no gear driven for and LT1.... I've read as much as I possibly can,
including Bruce Plecans and PCM Guys LT1 guide... I've roughed out the tables and
have the car running Rich and Retarded throughout the cruising RPM range,
however I'm afraid to start triming the fuel and advancing the timing If I don't
truly know whether its Knocking or not... But thanks for the advice....

Mike