[Gmecm] 454 TBI 1988 suburban

David Cooley n5xmt
Sun Mar 27 03:02:39 UTC 2005

somewhere between 650-750
if it has a code for tps too low, the idle will be bumped up.
I'd check the TPS... voltage should be between .5-.75V at idle

________________________________

	From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org]
On Behalf Of jason34
	Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:14 AM
	To: gmc tbi
	Subject: [Gmecm] 454 TBI 1988 suburban

	Hi does any one know what the idle rpm should be ? I put a 4 wire o2
sensor in my truck. Now the idle isn't right it seems to fast.I also have a
fault code for the tps being to low. I can't seem to figure whats wrong.I
have A link plus to look up codes and info from computer. If anyone can help
with info that would be great. JASON