[Gmecm] Tri Power EFI

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Mon Mar 28 23:29:54 UTC 2005

Putting a switch on a throttle body injector is totally
unworkable.  Your fuel would double when all
throttle bodies opened, and your ECM wouldn't even
know it or be able to compensate till the O2 sensor
started feeding back.  In the mean time you have a
monster bog, and/or big lean going the other way.

Port injection avoids these problems.  Sequential is
optional, with some pluses.  For one, you can get
more fuel out of a given size injector.

Bruce (sequential injection 79 Eldo 403) Roe