[Gmecm] Re: Four Wire O2 conversion

Cowen captain_krill
Tue May 3 17:11:56 UTC 2005

Andrew:
I cross-referenced the part # for a 94 Camaro LT1 O2,
and www.kemparts.com lists it as the same for all the
cars in the list below, so we are talking apples and
apples here.

Someone else was looking for cheaper sources than only
LT1 applications?  Well, the Buyer's Guide at the
Kemparts site is great for finding out what fits what
- you just need somewhere to start (eg. 94 Camaro
LT1).  The Buyer's Guide really helped me know what
cars I could scavenge at the wrecker when putting
together my little orphan!

The thing I'm still not sure about is that this O2
sensor is a 3 wire.  What are the benefits of 4 wire?

-