[Gmecm] SEQUENTIAL Conversion FOR TPI

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Wed May 4 03:46:33 UTC 2005

That is a cool idea.  Have you designed it to drive
either saturated or peak/hold injectors?  Too late
for me, I had to reshape 8 saturated driver output
waveforms to drive my 79 Cad P/H port injectors.

I suppose if the original system fired injectors
once per crank revolution, your system does the
same (but with different phase per injector)?  If
the original system fired injectors once per cam
revolution (like my 79 Cadillac), your system
does the same?

Are you selling just the cam sensor adapter to add
to my existing HEI?  That would save me some
trouble at the right price.  Complete distributors with
cam sensors built in are already available (see
rancefi), but around $400 is a lot when I don't need
the whole distributor.  Any resembance between
your cam sensor, and the Cad 4.9 HEI cam sensor?

I didn't know Einstein said that, but it makes sense.

Good luck with the prototype, Bruce Roe