[Gmecm] VSS for th400?

Joe Simmons birdfarm
Mon May 16 02:12:08 UTC 2005

www.jagsthatrun.com , specifically, http://www.jagsthatrun.com/V8-chapters/V8-tpi-Speed-Sensors.pdf

They offer them in a 2 or 4 pulse unit, that goes directly between your speedo output and cable.  I'm using the 2-pulse unit, works fine!

Only other thing was that GM used TH400's in late 80's fleet trucks, but they only output digital signal.

Joe S
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Justin justin

  Does anyone know of any speed sensors that fit a th400?  Are there any from other transmissions that will fit or fit with some modification?  I am looking for one with both the cable output and the 4 pulse output because I have a mechanical speedometer and I need the 4 pulse signal for the 730 ecm.  Thanks - Justin

  http://datingsearch.lycos.com