[Gmecm] Closed loop

David Haggard david
Tue May 17 00:39:21 UTC 2005

Thanks, Steve.

And by the way, regarding the first half of my questions--
With more digging and searching I found an article on '747 fueling logic Lo and behold! There is a set of O2 sensor "window" settings that _MIGHT_ control how much and how fast the ECM makes fuel corrections in closed loop. One setting in particular is said to help smooth out the idle of a "rumpty-rump" engine. Notice, I emphasize "might." We shall see.

I'll try it, and let the list know how it works.

David Haggard

   _____

From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Steve Ravet
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 2:23 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Gmecm] Closed loop

   _____

From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of WopOnTour
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 11:48 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org

David
I don't think I have ever seen a hiway mode ever documented for the 747 anywhere (unlike many others) but "I could be wrong"

Bob Rauscher wrote a highway cruise patch for the 747.  It's on the FTP site, look for something like 747hwy.zip.  It might be linked from the gmecm page under projects also.

--steve