[Gmecm] Re: MAF specs and MAP replacement.

Mike V gmecm
Sat May 21 13:06:06 UTC 2005

The 86-87 Grand National 3.8L Buiock style V6 had MAF, SFI and coilpaks.
No MAP sensor for engine management on the Buick
while 91-93 GMC Syclone/Typhoon family 4.3L V6 had MAP,
MPFI (batch-fire) injection and a distributor.  No MAF sensor
on the SyTy Truck system.

Cheers,
Mike V