[Gmecm] Ridiculous MAF MAP responses.

David Cooley n5xmt
Sun May 22 16:03:11 UTC 2005

go read the list charter...
it's in there

  _____

From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Stephens
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:54 AM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] Ridiculous MAF MAP responses.

I am being compared to some very deviant people.  Thats not right.  You dont
know me.  I am always willing to post schematics and source code.  I have no
idea about a discount but it most likely would have gone into affect.  If
you guys are so anal about the whole selling something thing then you should
add it to the moderator rules so that its an offense and can be banned from
the list.  I would have liked that so I knew not to go that route.