[Gmecm] Ridiculous MAF MAP responses.

Scott Pearson mrcad472
Mon May 23 15:07:58 UTC 2005

Have to give you some credit, at least you were up front with your
intentions unlike some in the past. "I'm helping my friend, could you tell
me how to do this" Then next week they have a kit on ebay.

If you (or anyone else) intends to build something to sell, say so. You
might get some responses like that, but you won't be an outcast when you
start selling it. There are people here that do tuning and repair for
profit, but they don't try to hide it.

Another reason for some of the responses you received is the ease of a
165->730 swap. Going to the 730 you get alot more than just MAP.

Stick around, ask questions, and answer those you know. That's what it's all
about.

Scott

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Stephens" <89iroc at gmail.com>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 11:30 PM
Subject: [Gmecm] Ridiculous MAF MAP responses.

I have really enjoyed learning about MAF to MAP conversion. Thanks to all
that have helped. My original intent to charge $100 bucks was to be a fully
assembled conversion kit. I was also thinking about selling the device for
the price in parts. I am not lazy just curios. I am just appalled at the
constructive to say then don't say anything. I guess I will just not ask any
more questions which kinda takes all the fun out of the list and all.

--
Michael Stephens

Electrical Engineering Student
University of Wyoming