[Gmecm] Re: Closed loop and stalling

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Wed May 25 16:57:18 UTC 2005

Most have a code that when in diag mode, they extend
the pintle, so I place in that mode, wait, then remove
connector, and then remove diag mode, start car,
adjust idle to just below spec, restart after
reconnecting IAC, and all is good. Works great on my
TPI cars, and I also set TPS at the same time to make
sure all is good, always get good off-idle resonse w/
this procedure.