[Gmecm] Fw: Holden VT commodore Help!

mick schweitzer mickclean
Fri Nov 4 14:06:06 UTC 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: mick schweitzer
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 11:49 AM
Subject: Holden VT commodore Help!

Hi all,

I have been doing some work on the later Holden VT Commodores and for quite some time now I have been looking for any info on their bcc calibration and mask definitions. I've got a handle on most things but the VT has been somewhat of a challenge. I would greatly appreciate any information anyone has on the following mask ID's.

PCM: 16234531 USING MASK ID $A6 AUTO/ MANUAL 5.0LTR/ 5.7 LTR

PCM: 16233396 USING MASK ID $A5 AUTO/ MANUAL 3.8 LTR

The programme id byte is located at 0* 2008.

The memcal EPROM size is 27c010.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you can help with any info on these id's as i would love to upgrade to the later model pcm in my retrofit. I do have info on the Aldl side of things and it s really the tune side of things that I would love to expand on.

I would like to have a look at the $EE definition file or any other file used with 128kb bin cal, if anyone could help here it might shed some light for me.

kind and humble regards in advance, appreciate any help.

Mick Schweitzer

(mickclean at bigpond.com.au)