[Gmecm] Re: BHNB or BHNC .bin file wanted

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Nov 11 22:13:25 UTC 2005

> Dennis, the BDUY and BDUZ are the right files for a 16196396
> ECM but will
> NOT work with the 16196395 or 16197427 PCMs.  Like I said
> before, only some
> california emissions 94 trucks with manual transmissions used
> the 16196395
> or 16197427 PCM and these BCC's would be BHNB or BHNC.  Looks
> like I might
> just need to order a new mem-cal from GM.
>
> -ryan

Ryan, keep us posted on your search.  I for one didn't think that a P4
style V8 TBI computer existed that didn't also expect an electronic
automatic transmission to be attached.  This is an interesting upgrade
possibility for TBI V8s that want a faster ALDL rate.

If you end up buying check prices at gmpartsdirect.com versus your
dealer.

--steve