[Gmecm] SAturn engine swap

jb jonnbell
Sun Nov 13 15:31:21 UTC 2005

agreed.  it was very simple on my 93 eclipse 1.8L.  it was easier than
doing the same on my 74 nova.  there may be more connections, but
there wasnt nearly the hassle of such a heavy engine/trans combo.  not
only that, but none of the trans sticks back under the firewall.  the
whole thing should lift almost straight up without difficulty.