[Gmecm] TBI gaskets-injector ID

Garrett Herning herningg
Sun Nov 13 20:24:59 UTC 2005

Hi Mike

You should be able to buy a TBI rebuilding kit from the auto parts store
that has all the TBI gaskets, new pressure regulator and o-rings for about
$45.The one I bought was made by Standard. Labeled Fuel injection repair
kit. P/N 2014? May have to goto a couple different auto parts stores as some
have no idea what your looking for. Also they may have to look under
carburetor kits, even though its not for a carb.

This page might help identify your injectors. Look on the top where the
electrical plug goes, thats where they are color marked.
http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/component_info/tbi_injectors.html

Garrett