[Gmecm] BLM cell confusion

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Mon Nov 14 01:29:47 UTC 2005

imagine a 255 boxes in a line.  This is block learn
#128 being center, now imagine each box with 255 boxes
inside of it all in a line this is integrator #128
being center.  There are rich and lean limits set so
it doesent go all the way to zero or 255 before it
changes usully like 115 and 135 for both. Integrator
is fine adjustment and block learn is coarse  Tuned
properly block learn wont change and integrator is
always changing to make the rich lean cycles the cat
needs to function properly, but the integrator
displayed on a scan tool is average because it is
changing faster than the tool is updated.  I hope I
didnt just confuse you more.. Dustin Lof

=== message truncated ===