[Gmecm] BLM cell confusion

Judd Porter jporterz28
Tue Nov 15 02:43:21 UTC 2005

Check out some of the DIS stuff on www.thirdgen.org.  I am currently working
on making the Northstar DIS sisytem work on a small block chevy.  It seem
the only thing needed to be changed is  the min and max retard values being
swapped in the bin.  Don't hold me to thins, but I'm pretty sure what needed
changed.  It's something pretty simple, anyway..

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org]On
Behalf Of WopOnTour
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 8:22 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] BLM cell confusion

Gary
I was pondering your comment regarding the differences in the DIS versions
of the GM code, and being unable to find a DIS compatible code.
Have you ever looked at the Quad4 code versions for the '749? ($5C??)
Unlike the 2.0L turbo and $58 these engines used the same ECM but were 6+1
DIS
At the very least maybe there's a way to see what they did differently?
Regards
WopOnTour