[Gmecm] SAturn engine swap

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Tue Nov 15 04:02:44 UTC 2005

should be only one bellhousing bolt above and forward
of the rt axle, but once the axle is out its no
problem, or are there more that I cant think of? I r&r
more transmissions than engines.  The trans doesent
wrap around as bad as a chevy or ford it is more like
a chrysler or mazda. thats why the rt axle is a 2
piece shaft, if memory serves. Dustin Lof