[Gmecm] Wastegate Control Pin on 1226869

David Allen davida1
Fri Nov 25 18:55:52 UTC 2005

   I'm trying to figure out something on a 1226869 ECM.  Cat's RT Tuner
shows wastegate control functionality for this ECM but I cannot find a
wiring diagram that depicts where this signal comes out of the ECM.
  The ECM works with the turbo engine, but it would be good to get the
desired boost vs. %TPS functionality working.  Could anyone with any info,
no matter how seemingly insignificant, please contact me? Such as factory
turbocharged engines using this ECM or links to any additional pinouts on
the internet?
  For a fact, this ECM was used in an 85 Fiero with the 2.8 but I can't find
any other info on it.
  Thanks in advance,
David