[Gmecm] TBI injectors

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Nov 28 17:27:36 UTC 2005

________________________________

	From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org
[mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of MDSZDS at aol.com
	Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 9:52 AM
	To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
	Subject: [Gmecm] TBI injectors

		Hi Guys,

	Does anyone know the part number for the 67 lb/hr injectors used
on some HD Chevy Pu's with TBI? The cop car (65lb}(17084327) number is
dead on Chevy's part system.

	Thanks,
	Mike

Mike, gmpartsdirect.com is good for looking up part numbers.  In the
menubar, click catalog, which will take you to an online Mitchell
catalog.  Enter your application, and when the parts menu pops up be
sure to click "Mechanical" parts.  by default it's set to collision
parts and you can't find much there.

I have the '91 Caprice 5.7L cop motor in my S-10 Blazer but when I put
in '91 Caprice it only shows the 5.0L motor.  I checked '93 and it shows
both 5.0 and 5.7 options, with the 5.7L injector having part number
17112493.  This same number shows up for pickups, vans, SUVs, etc. with
5.7L, so I don't think it's a cop car special.  gmpartsdirect in turn
lists this for $110 with no core charge.  The '93 pickup 7.4L motor uses
part number 17112560, same price.

gmpartsdirect usually has some interesting high dollar items.  For
example, they have 4 of these in stock:

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&partnumber=LS7

I've heard good things about lindertech fuel injectors.  They have
reconditioned TBI injectors for $25 + $10 core.

www.lindertech.com

--steve