[Gmecm] 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 liters wiring diagram

Gary Evans gary
Wed Nov 30 15:47:42 UTC 2005

This site has them - for free:

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?
UseCase=RG001&UserAction=viewRepairGuideYMMEYear

Select year/make/model, then choose "chassis electrical". I believe
they are licensed from alldata and have proven accurate in my
expereince.

-Gary