[Gmecm] Converting eprom to eeprom problem

Darryl M Gilbert dgilbert78
Wed Oct 5 01:23:06 UTC 2005

Hmmmmm, should work. Do you have a bypass cap between Vcc and gnd right
at the chip?? I would have to look at the chip specs to see whats up, but
sounds logical. Make sure when you switch from one to the other no pins
are left floating, you know, not connected to anything. All pins should
be terminated, never floating
good luck
darryl..