[Gmecm] Reasonable configuration?

Eddie Sheffield eddie_sheffield
Wed Oct 12 02:48:10 UTC 2005

Oops! My bad. I didn't mean MPFI. The 3.4L donor had SFI, which uses a
cam position sensor. I assume the need to "drive" this sensor is why
everything I've read said you're limited to the stock cam in this
configuration.

If there is a relatively cheap way to do MPFI on a 60 degree V6, I'd
like to know more about it. The stalker kit I'm building is designed
around that family of engines and uses lots of S-10 donor parts. No V8
support, though I think I read that the designer is working on it.