[Gmecm] Re: Engine is not smooth at steady cruise

squelch at ix.netcom.com squelch
Thu Oct 27 14:28:39 UTC 2005

That link has some interesting info, but the engine we are refering to has no EGR controls at all..  none..  no EGR valve, nothing...  (kind of nice !!)

We do have a charcoal canister and a cat, but that's it for emissions....

Regards
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Cowen <captain_krill at yahoo.com>
Sent: Oct 26, 2005 7:59 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] Re: Engine is not smooth at steady cruise

You know, I had a problem simliar to this with a huge
vacuum leak (egr pipe broke).  At idle, it compensated
fine, just ran fast.

For a different idea, check out this site and read the
EGR info.
http://www.asaaz.org/canyonauto/techtips.htm#egr%20problems
What are you doing for EGR control?

Good luck!  85 mph cruise, huh?  Not where I live,
unfortunately! ;)