[Gmecm] Cal read shareware for LS1?

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens
Tue Sep 20 00:05:32 UTC 2005

In a message dated 9/19/2005 1:01:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
abbynrml94 at yahoo.com writes:

I have a  2002 LS1 Firebird that has a custom cal that was done on a
chassis dyno.  The dyno is in the Philadelphia area, and the car is now
in Detroit. All I  want to do is to raise the rev limiter, and not lose
any of the  spark/fueling changes that were done.

Is there any shareware software  out there to read out the cal from the
controller? I can change the cal  once I get it out.

Thanks.

Michael Kaczmar
Creator  77/94/95/96 Caprice a.k.a. Frankenstein LT1/MN6
2004 Impulse Blue GTO,  LS1/M12
53 F-100 5.0/T5, Mustang II, T-bird IRS.....
see  http://www.geocities.com/abbynrml94 for project  pics!!

check out _www.prosettech.com_ (http://www.prosettech.com)  they are in
Detroit and  could easily perform that service inexpensively.